Kirsty has a consistent group of yoga studios and venues that she has worked with for many years. These host studios have worked to support Kirsty in sharing her approach to yoga in various locations around the world.
Kirsty offers a generous profit-share hosting arrangement for owners of yoga studios who would like to host one of her workshops or trainings. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest and we’ll send you all the information about hosting, including the financial arrangement.
Choose to host one (or more) of the following workshops:
- Restorative Yoga Afternoon Retreat (2 hours over 1 day)
- Restorative Yoga Teacher Training Module (15 hours over 2.5 days)
- Honouring the Cycle Workshop —yoga for the four phases of the menstrual cycle (6 hours over 1 day)
- Yoga & Actualisation Workshop (5 hours over 1 day)
Kirsty is also available to offer bespoke yoga classes, workshops and experiences for corporate groups, sporting teams, hens weekends, as well as on group tours and retreats.
Once we’ve established that your studio has the required number of props, is in a suitable location, does not overlap with other hosting studios, and has the available hours to offer a particular workshop, we’ll set a date to offer a wonderful workshop to your local community.
Kirsty is currently finalising her teaching schedule for 2019 and is available for workshops in the following locations/dates:
- Australia: January 2019 – March 2019
- UK/Europe: April 2019-September 2019